1.16.2010

Pulled pork

I LOVE a good pulled pork sandwich. I consider myself quite the connoisseur.

My favorite recipe is one I found years ago in Bon Appetit. Between the dry rub and the vinegary mop its tastylicious.

Click here for recipe


Cooks notes: Recipe calls for making it on a BBQ over slow heat. I prepare it in the slow cooker (low for 8-10 hours) and it turns out just as good.

Serve on white bread with a drizzle of the carolina red sauce and your favorite BBQ sauce. Mine is Everett & Jones "Super Q"

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! Thanks for sharing.Where do you get the Everett and Jones? Always on the hunt for new BBQ sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the Everette & Jones BBQ sauce at Luckys. They are a Nor Cal company so I bet you can find it at most grocery stores.

    ReplyDelete